Included in The Data Matching Solution
- Gathering customer data from multiple sources, i.e. your Google Analytics account, website backend, Surveys, External Data sources, etc. The more data we have, the better we can understand the true nature of your customers.
- Using Python, matching the customer data based on a Unique ID, which will be identified as a primary key across all the data sources. This process allows us to identify those customers, which are currently present with the respective business and most importantly, helps us to merge various attributes of a customer in a single data set.
- Using the complexity of Hierarchical and K-means cluster analysis, identify the segments of customers which are based on attributes, metrics and demographics of your choice, so that you can decide better for your customers. This helps us to feed the customers what they are really looking for.
- Delivering the managerial abstract of the findings, extracted throughout the process, to help you better understand your customers and to help you grow your business by moving in the right direction.
Why Use Data Matching For Your Client Data?
Right direction and the right tools to pursue your business in that direction is what really matters! Markets and businesses have become multidimensional and data dependent, and for many of the business owners, understanding their customer data is a big challenge! The process of Data Matching opens doors to a number of exciting opportunities for you.
- Data Matching allows you to understand your customers, their behaviour and their needs on an advanced level. Not restricted to certain metrics or content.
- Data Matching helps you grow your business in a more focused and targeted way rather than going for everything what comes your way.
- Data Matching assists you to overcome the problem of not achieving the right results.
- Data Matching allows you to mine customer data for the areas of value, identify the interactions of the customers with the business content, i.e. extract and identify those contents of the business with whom the customers interact the most with.
- Data Matching allows you to analyze the risk and success factors, by observing the different trends in customer data.
- Data Matching allows you to use the customer segments for predictive analysis and much more!
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Infrastructure Development (GID)
GID tasks at Web Wonks are the catch all that aren't covered by typical Google products. GID tasks are the oil in the engine that ensures strong online performance. Learn more . . .
Online / Offline (retail) Ecommerce Analytics
Understanding the online / real world retail connection can be hard. We have a great deal of experience generating results for small shops, up to large 50+ store network enterprises. Learn more . . .
YouTube Ads | Google Ads
YouTube Ads Campaigns enable you to target your video ads on YouTube and Google display network. Become a broadcaster at a fraction of the traditional cost. Learn more . . .
Facebook allows you to gather real value by harnessing social media for the brand building of your company image. Learn more . . .