Included in Google Shopping Campaigns Solution:
- Creation of Google Merchant centre account. This account is needed to submit your product feed to Google and link it with your Google Ads account.
- Creation of Product Feed. This is a crucial task in setting up your Google shopping feed. The details you provide in the product feed will determine how your shopping ads will appear on Google. Whether you provide correct Google Product Category to let Google know in which category your product should be listed in, how the title of the product is added and how you determine the shipping cost etc.
- Submitting the product feed to Google merchant centre and scheduling regular fetches from your website data to ensure any change in product price on the website is also updated in your Google shopping ads.
- Creation of Google Shopping campaign in Google Ads with the planned budget, location and bidding strategy.
- Update Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) Dashboard - During this step, we update your return on ad spend dashboard for you to review the campaign performance (That is, how much you have spent and how much you have earned in revenue from the shopping campaign).
- Client Training - Lastly, we provide client training on how to use the dashboard and product feed (if necessary).
Why Use Google Ads Shopping Campaigns?
- Shopping ads provide better visibility for your products with product image, title, short description, price, review and shipping cost as well. That is all without the need of a potential customer to visit your website.
- Shopping Campaign ads have a lower cost per click in comparison to text ads. A recent study from Google stats a 23% lower cost.
- Shopping ads are more relevant to potential customers as there is no option for adding targeted keywords. If your products are listed in correct product categories on Google, the ads are displayed to potential searches on Google search engine result page.
- Shopping ads provide benchmarks with anonymous CTR and CPC metrics on your competitors who are also listing their products on Google, giving you an idea of what other players in the market are doing.
- Shopping campaigns are easier to manage as no regular checks for keywords bidding is required.
Other Google Ad Solutions
Search Campaigns | Google Ads
Google Search Campaigns are the workhorse of the Google Ad platform. Using keywords to trigger text ads, people searching for your products and services will find you immediately. Learn more . . .
Display Remarketing Campaigns | Google Ads
We Love Remarketing Campaigns For The Google Display Network! Why? Well they are the most cost effective and comprehensive way you can extend your brand online. Learn more . . .
Ad Management | Google Ads
Modern Google Ad Management isnt about manual changes. Its about high level strategy & letting the machine learning make tactical changes for you. Drive high quality leads to your business! Learn more . . .
Search Remarketing | Google Ads
With Google Search Remarketing Campaigns we can optimise the existing search campaigns to users who have already been to your website. Lowering costs + increasing leads. Learn more . . .
YouTube Ads | Google Ads
YouTube Ad Campaigns enable you to target your video ads on YouTube and Google display network. Become a broadcaster at a fraction of the traditional cost. Learn more . . .