Included In The Google Analytics Solution
- A properly configured Analytics account which you own and which keeps tracking even if we don't work together.
- Multiple configured views to ensure we have clean data to work with.
- Demographic information including Age / Gender / Location data for better insights.
- Established filters to remove spam and vendor data from bending the information out of shape.
- Event & Conversion data so we can see the value of the users who come to your website.
- Connectivity with other Google products, such as Google Ads & Google Search Console.
Why Use Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics allows you to build a complete picture, by making it easy to understand how your site and app users are engaging with your content, so you know what’s working and what’s not. See how people are interacting with your sites and apps and the role that different channels play by viewing robust reports and dashboards. You can even connect systems used to measure CRM, points of sale, and other touch points with your customers for a more complete view.
- Google Analytics allows you to get insights only google can provide, by using Google’s unique machine learning capabilities to discover new insights from your data, such as which users are likely to convert or which customers have high revenue potential.
- Google Analytics allows you to connect your insights to results. Google Analytics is built to work with Google’s advertising and publisher products so you can use your insights from Analytics to help you reach the right customers. Connect Analytics with Display & Video 360, Google Ads, AdSense, AdMob, and Ad Manager. Create Remarketing lists using your Analytics data and then easily access them in Display & Video 360 and Google Ads.
- Google Analytics allows you to make your data work for you, by analyzing data quickly and encourage collaboration with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports. Process and share huge amounts of data in a snap, while using our configuration APIs to keep things flexible and fully programmatic. Analytics also offers built-in technical support and a global infrastructure that delivers secure, accurate data across your sites and apps while staying fully under your control.
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
YouTube Channels are without doubt the single best way to broadcast your message to your key market. Become a leader in your industry, with a simple, yet effective YouTube Channel. Learn more . . .
UTM parameters allow you to see whether a visitor came from a particular Facebook post, article, ad campaign and more. Come see how they can help your business. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a comprehensive service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence on Google. Learn more . . .
Google Tag Manager
GTM sends information from your website to Google Analytics so you can track the performance of specific campaigns. Its a key tool in your battle to grow leads and revenue! Learn more . . .