Included In The Google Search Console Solution
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for mobile usability, and other Search features.
Why Use Google Search Console?
Anyone with a website! From generalist to specialist, from newbie to advanced, Search Console can help you.
- Google Search Console for business owners: Even if you won't be using Search Console yourself, you should be aware of it, become familiar with the basics of optimizing your site for search engines, and know what features are available in Google Search.
- Google Search Console for Marketers: As someone focused on online marketing, Search Console will help you monitor your website traffic, optimize your ranking, and make informed decisions about the appearance of your site's search results. You can use the information in Search Console to influence technical decisions for the website and do sophisticated marketing analysis in conjunction with other Google tools like Analytics, Google Trends, and Google Ads.
- Google Search Console for Site Administrators: As a site admin, you care about the healthy operation of your site. Search Console lets you easily monitor and in some cases resolve server errors, site load issues, and security issues like hacking and malware. You can also use it to ensure any site maintenance or adjustments you make happen smoothly with respect to search performance.
- Google Search Console for Web Developers: If you are creating the actual markup and/or code for your site, Search Console helps you monitor and resolve common issues with markup, such as errors in structured data.
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
YouTube Channels are without doubt the single best way to broadcast your message to your key market. Become a leader in your industry, with a simple, yet effective YouTube Channel. Learn more . . .
UTM parameters allow you to see whether a visitor came from a particular Facebook post, article, ad campaign and more. Come see how they can help your business. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Analytics (GA) is a key business product that is connected to your website through a piece of tracking code. Whatever your industry you are in! Learn more . . .
Google Tag Manager
GTM sends information from your website to Google Analytics so you can track the performance of specific campaigns. Its a key tool in your battle to grow leads and revenue! Learn more . . .