Included In The Tag Manager Solution
- Creation / Migration of an account & container under your ownership.
- Event and Conversion Tracking pushed through the data layer between your website and Google Analytics.
- Events are user interactions with content on your website that can be tracked independently from a web page or screen load.
- For instance, you might measure the number of newsletter form conversions, purchases made from your eCommerce shop, or collection of new leads through your contact form.
- Each tag tracks something different. For instance, you might create a tag to see how many people download a PDF from your website.
- Faster deployment of data tracking & reduced web development costs.
Why Use Google Tag Manager?
- Google Tag Manager has established itself as a critical component of the overall analytics infrastructure and is the best way of tracking user engagement on your site with effective and efficient tracking.
- Google Tag Manager has Less Dependence on Developers! One of the main benefits of Google Tag Manager is to streamline the process of adding tags to your site. Before Google Tag Manager, when you wanted to put a tracking pixel or tag on your site, you would have to contact your web developer with a script and implementation instructions, verify that set-up was successful, and troubleshoot potential issues if it failed. Using GTM saves the time and manpower otherwise needed to effectively deploy tags.
- Google Tag Manager allows you to keep everything under one roof. Whether it be Google Ads, Remarketing, or any advertising campaign, there is a lot of hustle and bustle during setup, execution, and launch. Often times, the tracking portion of a campaign becomes an afterthought, and by the time it is setup you’ve already missed out on valuable data. Having all of your tags in an organized platform all in one spot makes it easy to stay on top of what you are currently tracking and what has yet to be implemented. GTM can be used to keep you honest and become part of your campaign execution process.
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
YouTube Channels are without doubt the single best way to broadcast your message to your key market. Become a leader in your industry, with a simple, yet effective YouTube Channel. Learn more . . .
UTM parameters allow you to see whether a visitor came from a particular Facebook post, article, ad campaign and more. Come see how they can help your business. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a comprehensive service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence on Google. Learn more . . .
Google Analytics (GA) is a key business product that is connected to your website through a piece of tracking code. Whatever your industry you are in! Learn more . . .