Included In The UTM Parameters Solution
UTM parameters contain the following elements in the tag. When the UTM link is clicked, the tags fire and send the information to Google Analytics.
- Campaign Source - identify the source of your website traffic such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Newsletters, NZ Herald etc.
- Campaign Medium - identify the medium of the link. For example, a referral, email, Cost Per Click (CPC), or Google My Business Listing (GMB).
- Campaign Name - the specific name & highlights of the campaigns.
- Campaign Content - additional details for A/B testing and content targeted campaigns.
Why The UTM Parameters Solution?
- UTM tracking allows marketer examining how much traffic and conversions are coming from a particular campaign on Social Media - Facebook post, Twitter feed, or Instagram story etc.
- UTM tracking enables marketer gauging which links and Call To Action (CTA) are the most effective within your EDM / newsletter campaign instead of a general overview of traffic from email channel.
- UTM tracking helps to tag your campaigns on the publishing media, to track the activity and conversion of individual users after viewing the campaign.
- UTM tracking understands the cross-device movement, which helps marketer to strategize the target audience precisely.
- UTM tracking enable marketer understanding the impact of A/B testing - What is the most effective banner image? Landing page? Or content? Using the UTM parameters to differentiate traffic and conversions from multiple testings.
- If you are a retailer with multiple stores, UTM tracking helps you to differentiate visitors coming from different store locations and understand their behaviour on a region basis.
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
YouTube Channels are without doubt the single best way to broadcast your message to your key market. Become a leader in your industry, with a simple, yet effective YouTube Channel. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a comprehensive service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence on Google. Learn more . . .
Google Analytics (GA) is a key business product that is connected to your website through a piece of tracking code. Whatever your industry you are in! Learn more . . .
Google Tag Manager
GTM sends information from your website to Google Analytics so you can track the performance of specific campaigns. Its a key tool in your battle to grow leads and revenue! Learn more . . .