Included in the Measurement Model Solution
- Acquisition - How are you anticipating acquiring traffic for your website? When you know your largest traffic sources and the best performing channels, you have a better idea of where to allocate your budget.
- Behaviour - What is the behaviour you are expecting when people arrive? What pages they have visited? Which content is the most engaged? The Measurement Model strategy helps business owners understand their customers’ behaviour and engagement with the website’s contents in-depth.
- Conversions (Revenue/Leads Generation) - This is the most important goal for the business. The Measurement Model measures the conversions. Tracking includes Form Submissions, Email Newsletter Signups, Email & Phone Link Clicks, and Purchase/Transactions.
Why Complete a Measurement Model?
- Measurement Model allows understanding what your internal business objectives are. From there we can map over events and goals in Google Analytics to pull relevant metrics for us to map against your business objectives.
- Measurement Model enables the monitoring of performance in terms of progress towards a specific campaign and other digital advertisements.
- Measurement Model allows you to use Google Analytics to make sense of large volumes of website data, and educates you and your team on how to make use of it all.
- Measurement Model helps you to understand your website in-depth. Often when we first start working with our clients they place too much value on the wrong things and their measurement is not looking at the indicators that will actually shift the needle.
- Measurement Model Dashboards provides you valuable insights that simply show you how you are tracking for week to week, month to month, quarter on quarter.
- Measurement Model typically includes 3 business objectives. For example, Leads / Revenue Generation; Content Grouping (pages most viewed); Channel Activities; Website Engagement; Product Views; Advertising Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
Other Web Wonks Solutions
Data Health Kit (DHK)
We have completed the DHK job over 1000 times. It has evolved over the years to ensure that it delivers global best practice for your Google stack of products. See how it can help your business . . .
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is an easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Learn more . . .
Build a legacy of success with Google Ads! Harness machine learning to target the right audience and ensure you generate quality leads & sales. Learn more . . .
Google Infrastructure Development (GID)
GID tasks at Web Wonks are the catch all that aren't covered by typical Google products. GID tasks are the oil in the engine that ensures strong online performance. Learn more . . .
Online / Offline (retail) Ecommerce Analytics
Understanding the online / real world retail connection can be hard. We have a great deal of experience generating results for small shops, up to large 50+ store network enterprises. Learn more . . .
Data Matching unlocks incredible potential for your business. Don't waste the opportunity to unlock historic data trapped in your legacy systems - we can mine old platforms for new business. Learn more . . .
YouTube Ads | Google Ads
YouTube Ad Campaigns enable you to target your video ads on YouTube and Google display network. Become a broadcaster at a fraction of the traditional cost. Learn more . . .
Facebook allows you to gather real value by harnessing social media for the brand building of your company image. Learn more . . .