Why Use Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads?
- With Dynamic Remarketing you can regain lost visitors, which is effective because it shows people ads for products or services they have previously shown an interest in. Accordingly, they are more likely to purchase.
- With Dynamic Remarketing you can target consumers that have abandoned shopping carts. Some consumers may simply have been browsing. For those individuals, Dynamic Remarketing is an excellent way to capture their interest again. You may even have a special offer you can promote.
- With Dynamic Remarketing you can personalise your marketing approach. As explained above, Dynamic Remarketing Ads use information based on a user’s previous visit to create advertisements that appeal to them. With a targeted ad, you’re more likely to entice potential customers back to your site and convert them into a customer.
- With Dynamic Remarketing you can delivers a Return on Investment (ROI), because the visitor had already shown an interest in the product/service Dynamic Remarketing campaigns invariably reveal a considerable improvement in conversion rates and also a lower cost per acquisition.
- With Dynamic Remarketing you can remain relevant. Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads can play a vital role in your brand awareness and customer loyalty strategies.
NB: You will need a product or service feed
Create a feed that includes all of your products or services, along with details about each item (unique ID, price, image, and more). These details are then pulled from your feed into your dynamic ads. You’ll upload your feed to the Business data section of your Shared library, unless you’re a retailer. If you’re a retailer, you’ll upload your product feed to the Google Merchant Center.