Why Use a Google Search Campaign?
It is common for business owners / stakeholders not to understand the differences between AdWords campaign types. There are however very clear reasons for using specific campaign types for specific business reasons.
- Search Campaigns allow you to bid on any keyword a user searches for on Google - this means when someone is searching for something you can offer them, you can offer your product / service.
- Search Campaigns allow you to pack a whole heap of punch into a single text ad. With extended text ads you can command more space above your competition and helps you get noticed.
- Search Campaigns allow you to extend your ads with sitelinks, phone numbers, calls to action, or downloads.
- Search Campaigns allow you set your own daily budget to stop you overspending.
- Search Campaigns allow you to use negative keywords, so you don't waste money on irrelevant clicks.